St Mary’s Catholic High School expects all students to wear full school uniform at all times, including travelling to and from school.
Parents/carers are required to support the school on all matters related to school uniform. If in doubt, please contact the school for advice before making a purchase. The headteacher (or delegated staff), will make the final decision regarding the appropriateness of students’ uniform items.
Our official uniform stockist is Hewitts of Croydon, 45-51 Church Street, Croydon CR9 1QQ
All of the items listed can be purchased at Hewitts of Croydon.
- Navy blazer, with school badge
- School tie
- School jumper, with school badge
- School kilt - girls
- School trousers (dark grey) - boys
- White long-sleeved shirt
- Black leather shoes, with flat heels (no trainers or trainer-type shoes or boots)
- White or navy socks, or navy tights, with a kilt
- Black or grey socks, with trousers
- Plain black belt, with small buckle
- Navy or black scarf
- Navy or black coat, with no motifs
- Black bag, with a small logo that must be large enough to hold an A4 folder
Please ensure you label all items of uniform and with your child’s name.
- White polo shirt, with school badge
- Navy shorts
- White trainers/plimsolls/football boots
- Games jersey (blue and gold)
Please ensure you label all items of PE kit with your child’s name.
Every student is expected to provide the following basic items of equipment for each lesson:
- Black ball point pen or fountain pen (and a spare)
- Pencil sharpener
- Ruler 12 inch/30cm
- A green pen
- Colouring pencils/felt tip pens
- Scientific calculator
- Reading book
- Pencil eraser
- Students are not allowed correction fluid or permanent pens.
- Gel pens must not be used in public examinations