St Mary’s Catholic High School expects all students to wear full school uniform at all times, including travelling to and from school.
Parents/carers are required to support the school on all matters related to school uniform. If in doubt, please contact the school for advice before making a purchase. The headteacher (or delegated staff), will make the final decision regarding the appropriateness of students’ uniform items.
Our official uniform stockist is:
Hewitts of Croydon, 45-51 Church Street, Croydon CR9 1QQ
All of the items listed can be purchased at Hewitts of Croydon.
- Navy blazer, with school badge
- School tie - Key Stage 3
- School tie - Key Stage 4
- Navy school jumper, with school badge
- School kilt (knee length)
- School trousers (dark grey)
- White long-sleeved shirt
- Black leather shoes, with flat heels (no trainers or trainer-type shoes or boots)
- White or navy socks with a kilt. Black or grey socks with trousers
- Navy tights, with kilt
- Plain black belt, with small buckle
- Navy or black scarf
- Navy or black coat, with no motifs
- Black bag, with a small logo that must be large enough to hold an A4 folder
Please ensure you label all items of uniform and with your child’s name.
- Navy T-Shirt, with school badge
- Navy tracksuit bottoms, with school badge
- White trainers/plimsolls/football boots
- 1/4 zip PE jumper
- Navy shorts
Please ensure you label all items of PE kit with your child’s name.
Every student is expected to provide the following basic items of equipment for each lesson:
- Black ball point pen or fountain pen (and a spare)
- Pencil sharpener
- Ruler 12 inch/30cm
- A green pen
- Colouring pencils/felt tip pens
- Scientific calculator
- Reading book
- Pencil eraser
- Students are not allowed correction fluid or permanent pens.
- Gel pens must not be used in public examinations