As soon as possible
The Governors invite applications for the position of
Salary: Scale 4: Scp 8 to 11 (£23,817 to £25,128 pro rata)
Term time (plus 6 weeks) - 25 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working in a school or similar setting
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- To be calm, approachable, flexible and demonstrate initiative
- To be highly skilled and practical
- A strong team player
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN
- Ensure all school resources are used efficiently and effectively.
- Is a confident team player who understands the importance of positive relationships
- Is proactive and hardworking, with the confidence to seek solutions to problems first as opposed to passing them on.
- Is an outstanding communicator with all stakeholders.
- Determined and patient, with the willpower to see things through.
- Is an outstanding practitioner who leads by example, with the ability to listen and self-reflect.
- Is highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Is inspirational, creative, and innovative.
Please note: St Mary's welcome applications from colleagues of all faiths and none, who are supportive of the values of our Catholic School.
Closing Date: As soon as possible
Applications will be considered immediately upon receipt.
We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
Please return your completed application to:
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and an enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.